Friday, March 13, 2009

Catering Cost For Hor Dourves

I will not see me again for long time ...

but in the meantime I leave these delights on my dear beautiful country:

The Italian had only two things on my mind: the other is spaghetti.

Italian people lose wars as they were part of soccer and football matches as if they were wars. L

Italy is the cradle of the law and is now becoming the tomb of justice. L

Italy stands only because he does not know which way to fall.

Paradise is a British cop, a French cook, an experienced German, an Italian lover, all organized by the Swiss.
The hell is a British chef, a Frenchman, a German policeman, a lover Switzerland and reputable organizations to the Italians.

suggest that Italy be abolished as an independent state and becoming a colony of a civilized country.

told reporters Italian foreign cultural policy is no easy task. First of all need jail not to laugh.

In Italy, the shortest line between two points is the arabesque.

The law in Italy is like the honor of whores.

laugh or cry? I do not know ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment