Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Edu-science Telescope

Manifesto Shall I be the odd one ....

hours.
that I get to say that "forgiveness" by Tiziano Ferro is the most famous Italian song but no!
and damn! ıtlıane the only songs they know in the world are: forgiveness, love you, hello beautiful (and this is ok) and fly!
Flying is a song that I relished can not hear. I do not like, only when they sing they did something ...
nice because they managed to make even the stones dance.



on hello beautiful I found a version in turkish! but not so bad as I had imagined.


(the man in the images and Deniz, a student killed by the revolutionary government.)
From
seriously ... I wish that the Italian songs in the world were these!



















ok gıuro che la smetto, ma la cosa mı ırrıta assai.... tızıano ferro....

0 comments:

Post a Comment