Monday, September 6, 2010

Cleaning Dupioni Silk

Milk & Cookies

I had prepared well. I cleaned the house since morning. Corners of the bathroom that did not even know I had returned that there were wads of hair and dust. I rubbed the speck of lime on the plate of the shower, because it was possible that eventually there would be a shower. Of both. Together, I mean. Why yes I had to see that I was a boy, but clean, the stereotype of the man who does not mind all'igene. So clean bathrooms. I thought a lot 'and the difference soap / liquid soap. Certainly, the soap that gives the bathroom retro lavender and care of the old body. But it is beautiful to look at when you washed. Remains wet and then dries up and you see the froth. Counts, eh. You should put there new. But you understand that you have prepared everything, you're not relaxed. I decided the tactic of casual, so I had to take it forward in style, no? If I had applied the tactic of 'geek-friendly-that-smile-of-its-misadventures with the soap froth it was dry. Oh well. Eventually I bought the sandal soap to the dispenser and I had put in ceramic. Then how the hell I will have thought of buying a ceramic dispenser. I smell the sandal I've always liked it, it seems to me a reassuring smell. I was going to make you eat fish. Whether he is good, or because you must know how to cook. Knowing how to cook are a thousand points in the eyes of women. But not I wanted to do something highly sought after: if you apply the tactics of the cast, you do not have too much on the casual elegance of the perfect recipe. One good thing but popular, tasty and easy. Type mussels. Or the octopus salad. I decided on the mussels and I had taken a sparkling white wine as recommended by the price that the actual fame. I do not like the wine, I drink only the sparkling, almost. Champagne knows feet (you know) and then casually stride coll'immagine of where you stuck. Oh well. Rite of the canapés, salmon / shrimp / orange. Why are you a vegetarian, and I can not count on the pride of pork and its derivatives. I also thought about the glasses, I took the Amaro del Capo, which is the ultimate casual, I chose the music. At first I had persuaded the idea of \u200b\u200bbossanova, because I thought an attack and a spirited young situation. But then I thought, if I need to go easy on refined. Non-trivial. Casual and refined. One who does research without feeling the weight, but desperately needed. Dilated atmospheres. In the background. Giardini di Miro. Perfect. I changed the sheets and put the books I was reading in great evidence. But a little 'out of step, always in the history of casual. Pure library, crammed and cluttered. Great. I love how the books back colored décor of your home. 'S why the books are a wonderful thing. Because as always is important. The colored candles scattered smell that was want to eat it, you were beautiful and had found the parts that I love watching you. I had put my shirt. When I woke up my face on the bed with the pillow moved. Did I looked and felt like the men of advertising cookies for breakfast: mature, attractive, smiling and with the teeth that have both well perfetta.E a good job (they are always in a suit and tie and is parked safely outside the 'Grey Audi A4). Then I went into the kitchen and I prepared the milk and cookies with aniseed. And did you end up with messy clump, bare feet and sleepy face and smiling. And I could not help but fall in love and realize than I was stupid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment