Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What Does An Ambulance Ride Cost

resolution: to do it sooner or later.

Here I am with my "new" as a teacher in private lessons in mathematics and physics, as well as chemistry and geometry, which is promising good ...

Now my babies are 9 with some occasional peak at 10-11 for those. I have to go higher, but which is still a fair number. At this point it is urgent to increase the time to devote to lessons, which can not all be stuck between 17.30/18.00 and dinner time. I can not, I'm practically killing with my hands ...

So what I proposed to do is ASK, even better, of which the boss that I need, say, a couple of afternoons a week. So I organize the classes in those afternoons and do not die, I might even increase the ride ...

say that we like to regard as good. Now, I need another good dose of courage to tell her. oooooooooooookkei!

elis @

0 comments:

Post a Comment