Friday, February 25, 2011

Aka Zeta Upsilon Chapter



Today I can not even enjoy the fact that it is finally FRIDAY '!

I'm tired beyond belief ... will that last weekend was spent among rubble, sand, cement, and porphyry-in-law got out of Tuscany (and then lunch on Saturday and Sunday to prepare to entertain family, cooking to rearrange!).

work in the garden is finished (yesterday sam finished the grouting slabs), plants and especially flowers were rescued from the fury of this cold monster, and then expect me to be placed! Ah, the tulips are growing ... wonder of wonders!

I'm looking forward to tomorrow to allow a system at home as they should, because by Monday I can not go inside the house alarm more than three hours. We are tired and this requires time for me, my husband and our house! ECCO.

PS. About my husband got the license for the bike, which means that I can bring with him ... Let's see if it runs well for a spin this WE! ;)

eli

0 comments:

Post a Comment